First the thunder, then the storm...

Not entirely sane, but thanks for asking.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

OH MY GOD!!!........the sequel

lol. i posted the last one twice by mistake and tpf and pan both commented on a different post which had me a bit puzzled for a while when i kept losing one of the comments.
anyway, thanks pan for the very sound advice but it was too late anyway. i posted it late at night regardless of what the time shown is.
and tpf ( you care!!) it went very well. extremely well. unbelievably well.
i was really really lucky.
got amplitude modulation which i knew pretty well and also a CRO that seemed to like me.
so, full marks.
yay!!!!!
very high right now, did anyone guess?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Poodle's Friend said...

YAY!
But you do know you can't always get away with it, don't you?
Yes, I sound motherly, I know. I just want to make sure you study next time.
I'll stop sounding motherly right now.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Panacea said...

You are such a Drama Queen. I can't believe you were over-reacting about an exam you got full marks in. I'm never going to sympathise with you ever again.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Eris said...

yes mum, i know i can't always get away with it. in fact, i can't believe i got away with it this time.

pan-
chill hun, i don't always get lucky. i'm actually dreading my results, i think i failed electronics. ironic, isn't it?

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home