First the thunder, then the storm...

Not entirely sane, but thanks for asking.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Bubble!


It's bubble's 19th birthday and the whole wisdom thing clearly hasn't kicked in yet but there's celebrations all round and bubble is the woman of the hour.. er.. day?Anyway, now comes the big problem- what on earth do I get her? You'd think it would be easy, what with us being friends for years.So, I should know what she likes, right?Well, I do.Bubble like perfume. Very, very expensive perfume. And as much as I love her... that's just not happening.So, while I work on thinking of what to get her and then work on obtaining the mulah to buy it... I thought I'd at least do what she asked and post something funny.

Except.... you know it's impossible to think of something funny when someone asks for it.

Hmm.. ok, here's the funny stuff that's happened lately.

First off, someone stole the manhole ( *snigger* manhole lol) covers from our garden. Sigh. I know they're wrought iron but really! People'll steal anything. We used to have brass taps at various points around the garden to make watering the plants easier. Please note the past tense. Yup, they were stolen and now we have plain steel taps. They steal our mangoes every year but this year some bright young lad decided to steal the soap and soapdish from the outhouse on his way out. It's good to see today's youth so hygiene conscious.
What else? oh yeah! Guano can't draw boobies!! lol. See, I'm doing a course in Graphics and Animation and Guano and I are in the same batch. Well, recently we were working on modelling a 3d female body in Maya.... and Guano can't draw boobies!!! aaaaaaaaand he couldn't see what was wrong with them. My teacher and I kept trying to explain and there was a lot of hand waving and gesturing and diagrams but ( here's a fact of life people) Guano's just too dense. So, finally I just fixed it for him and is the arsewipe grateful? No! First, he thinks they're too snall, then he thinks they're too round and then he decides that the only reason he couldn't draw them is coz he doesn't have any and I could because I've had them my whole life. At which point I tried to explain to him that well, girls aren't born in bras but I don't think he quite got it. The funniest thing is seeing the looks on people's faces when the walk in and see us all zoomed in on the picture of a naked girl and discussing the shapes of boobs and whether or not this curve should start here or should this nipple be so high? You should have seen the look on the chaiwala's face. Poor young guy brought in the tea and nearly dropped dead.And the proverbial icing? Two tiny little kids come in with their mum to ask about the beginner's course. *snigger*.
Teacher: "Oh shit."
Me: "Oh shit."
Guano: "Is this boob sagging too much?"
Idiot.
Anyway, I'm rather impressed with the way the mother recovered while my teacher tried to explain that that was way, way advanced work and that she needn't worry about her poor, impressionable kids.

And last but not least... I had to spend the afternoon listening to Monty go on about how he shouln't have had that third lunch and how he was going to die. Course that didn't stop him from saying yes to tea. *shakes head* . I don't know how he does it. Bugger eats like a pig and is still the leanest person I've ever met. People at the gym hate him. He joined only for the sauna and he hardly ever works out but he's still fitter than the rest of them. Come to think of it, I kinda hate him too.
So, there you go bubble... hope you have a great birthday and i really hope you like the pic. muah!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
HIiiiiiii Bubble.
Belated Happy Birthday. I sent u an sms. dont know if u got it but i hope u did. sorry if u didnt though.lol

and oh eris i think our lil old aunt said that those manhole covers were english.made by the british... im not sure but i think she did.oh btw that booby situation that happened seems to be very funny. hehe.lol

And monty is a pig. he is the piggiest pig ive ever seen. only HE can eat so much. hmmmmmm.
ok bye
im going to go have lunch
see ya

1:02 AM  
Blogger Leilani said...

Ah... This brings back memories. Of drawing diagrams of the male reproductive system during the HSC biology exam. It used to freak my sister out when I had to practice them.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So big dealk I cant craw boobies ...now.. But some day may be way way later but still someday I will draw atleast respectable boobies..Well atleast better than urs......i mean those dat u have drawn.And dont even think abt laughing coz I practice everyday at home.c y I go home early.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Eris said...

bubble- aww, you liked it!

fuzz- no comment.

lei- lol. that was my favourite answer!

guano- no comment. just... no comment.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Eris said...

the chaiwala's stopped coming in now. gee, i wonder why.

i wuv you too littlebo.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home