First the thunder, then the storm...

Not entirely sane, but thanks for asking.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Who needs crack, I got coffee.

When I say crack, I mean crack not a crack, coz well everyone needs a crack. I meant… never mind.
Today, someone told me they liked my blog. Yay. Except, well, it was a friend of mine who was probably just trying to be nice.
By the way, how can a person walk rudely?
Today, this girl I’d met after donkey’s years told me she’d seen me the other day and that she spotted me coz of my rude walk.
Now I know that I tend to walk like I own the whole damn world but how the hell does a person walk rudely?
Oh don’t get me wrong, the idea that I manage to offend people just by walking makes me happier than you’ll ever know. I live to annoy, just ask my mum.

Anyway, today was good.

It was Kal’s bday a little while ago and she decided that she’d celebrate by taking us out for coffee. I know, most people do parties but this is pretty usual for us. When you go to two col’s at a time and classes and whatnot, you tend to form pretty different groups of friends who don’t know each other and fact of the matter is, these are just people who see you everyday and its perfectly acceptable to take them out for coffee or lunch or a movie. Believe me, you behave differently with different people in different surroundings and friends from one place meeting friends form another place is really not a good idea.

So anyway, we went to barista and proceeded to rob poor kal blind.

COFFEE HOUSE ROCK
STARRING
- devil in the moonlight who shall from this moment on be known as guano.
- Meg
- Kal ( obviously)
- Teacher ( no not some weird nickname- actually my teacher. We’re all from the same animation class, see? And it’s not that odd that we hang out with our teacher, it’s a small set of students and our teacher’s pretty young. We go out for coffee or ice-cream or to Fat Kong all the time.)
- Horse’s ass- nah, I don’t call her that coz I hate her. She’s pretty great. And she has the loveliest hair that she ties in a high pony tail that looks like a horse’s tail.
- Aaaand Me!!

So we’re at barista and driving the poor guy at the counter mad. ( hey, don’t blame me, they had an item on the menu called Mr. Fudgee the brownie. For real. Naturally I had a few questions… like which arse-wipe came up with that one and what the heck was he smoking at the time? the poor guy at the counter said he’d find out and let me know Ma’am. Lol. Poor chap. When I wasn’t looking, he was replaced by some other guy. Gee, I wonder why?)

So I got a Mr.fudgee and a choco fudge freeze. Yum. And Guano’s staring at him making this thing with chocolate syrup and whipped cream and some sort of fizz and ice cream going please let that be mine and damn it all to hell it was his. Here’s a guy who was born on coffee and he had to sit down after that one coz he was giddy. Hey, it’s his own fault for asking for the Kenyan AA coffee ( strongest in the world, I think)
And Meg got the Dark Temptation, which meant that we were all extremely nice to her. The Dark Temptation's the yummiest thing ever. A hot, gooey, extremely rich piece of cake covered with chocolate sauce and ice cream and whipped cream with different chocolate on top of that. Put a piece in your mouth and it’s like GoodLordtakemehome!!!!
So we’re sitting there with our drinks and guano and me (yes, I realize it should be I but this is how I talk. Problem?) are fighting with the others while trying to hide the bloody big tree sapling I got him to steal from the college for me.
We hate Horse’s ass, Kal and Meg. Why?
Let me explain.

Horse’s ass comes to col everyday in her chauffer- driven car. And her father is buying her a second hand car for her to practice her driving on. Kinda like here honey, I got you a car to trash while you’re learning, try to make it last for a month or so.

Kal’s dad told her that if she wanted to go out of town to study he’d arrange for a house for her and send her mum to live with her. Imagine his Kal living in a hostel. Never!

And Meg’s the worst. Her company had this client who wanted her to work on this campaign for them and she told them their idea sucked so they OFFERED HER A JOB!!!! Then, her bosses tell her she’s not good at what she does so they promote her to copywriter.

Lol. Talk about lucky brats. Oh, we don’t hate them, we just like to take their cases. They’re actually really sweet and really down to earth girls. Specially Horse’s ass who’s just the nicest person ever! I love her- she just gave me 30 episodes of You’re Under Arrest that she downloaded just coz I said I liked it. And meg, who’s just the funnest person ever. She inadvisably told us some time ago that coffee got her ahem…… *excited*. Lol. We drove her mad at the coffee house. What with guano licking the really long spoons they gave us and us twisting every single thing she said. Come to think of it, she’s the one who said she liked my blog. Well, there’s one reason I can think of for her to be nice to me. Lol. You should have seen her face when I remembered the effect she’d said coffee had on her.

Halfway through, they lost the electricity and we were sitting there in the dark, chatting and making sad jokes about Meg and mood lighting. It was really fun. Kal kept telling me that I stank ( why the hell does guano carry around lavender perfume?).

Anyway, after that teacher ( she was getting late for something) and Horse’s ass ( she was giving her a lift) left and the rest of use decided that after having coffee and ice-cream and waaaaay too much chocolate, the sensible thing to do would be to have Chinese food so we hopped on over to Fat Kong ( they have the best roast lamb in tomato mushroom sauce ever) and can you imagine poor Kal’s plight, she’s bhramin, therefore vegetarian and meg and me love meat while guano, the disturbing character, could be a cannibal if it wasn’t for the fact that the sight of his own blood probably makes him hungry and I don’t know what you’d call someone who’d eat themselves. Yes, that’s right people, he is a bloody creep.

Btw bubblegum, I was talking about you and Meg said she’d been dying to meet you and so I stood outside your house screaming like a nut but I guess you were out with the minor. ( everyone saying “like a nut?” can just bugger off right now. This means you, VC)

Really sleepy right now. Coffee has that effect on me. Hey, I’m not weird, it happens and I’m certainly not the only one. I remember that Virtual Chameleon once had to take some medication that for some odd reason had caffeine in it and had to jump out of the running train coz he fell asleep and nearly missed his stop.


For those of your wondering, we’re not shameless and we did get Kal a gift. Guano and I went to The Reader’s Shop which is a really cute store and bought her a brilliant mystery that I’m dying to read. Damn you guano if you think you’re borrowing it before I do.

So that was my day. Hope yours was fun too. Comment or I’ll hurt you. This means you meg.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love you… You didn’t embarrass me, hence you’re the BEST.

Well for starters your Blog is funny and it’s not me trying to be nice. It’s me after the coffee… and you know what coffee makes me feel like…

And look who's talking about being lucky.. You stay in a bunglow for Christ's sake. As for me im not lucky, Im so talented that they dont want to let go of me

Nyways inspite of ur rude walk(whatever that means) i luv ur company ;)

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Devil in the moonlight but Eris thinks Guano is better.I actually dont care.
And Eris shudnt crib about d other three U got a room 2 urself..I on the other hand can crib I didnt get a car to practice on,nor am I going to get a room forget abt a place to stay.
Meg,cant complain abt her she got her job due to her talents which talents is d only thing I want 2 know. ;)
I DONT EAT MYSELF just nails.No comments on the blood thing.
U said nicethings abt Meg and Horse's ass but wat abt Kal I mean she gave u a party??Y did u use d name Horse's ass??ok even if u did but atleast shud have found something nice 4 her.
I am writting H.A. 4 further refrence.We have 2 get H.A. something I mean she got us anime and No,not books coz u know her she doesnt read,much.
And if ur wat I think,ur u and Meg shud go out 4 coffee often.U love Meg.Meg loves u.Stranger things have happened. ;) *kinda smirk dat gets on ppls nerves*
I and hope u post atleast this 1.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Eris said...

awww meg! the death threats worked! you commented!!!!
of course you love me, how could you not?

guano.... you're right, we should get her something.... maybe the same thing we were planning to get P so she'd melt. *snigger*
you perv, you just want to watch me and meg together.
and you can't say you're bloody unlucky. i'm not the one with the ocean view any goan far away from home would kill for.

aaaaaaaand you still have that house in pune WITH the swing AND those plants AND lets not forget the damn view.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about being dragged into something.

Guano... Get a life.
And even if i like Eris - what's bothering u. Nyways ur love for H.A seems much more obvious.. hmm whats happening there.

Thanks Eris.
Me din comment coz u threatened me.. I just felt like I should.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg I am better wid out a life.And Ur dead ur soooo dead. H.A.??? U actually Flipped and Eris u have to put up some thing embarassing abt Meg pls I will Give u candy canes

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home